Charleroi Area School District
100 Fecsen Drive
Charleroi, PA 15022
Requests for Access to Public Records
Any requester seeking access to or duplication of a public record must submit a written request addressed to the Open Records Officer. The written request must identify or describe the public record with sufficient specificity to allow the district to determine which record is being requested, and the name and address to which the district should send its response.
The district may, in its sole discretion, honor verbal requests for public records in cases where access can be allowed immediately. However, a verbal request shall not be considered an official request requiring a district response under this policy.
The district encourages a requester to complete the district's Right-to-Know Request Form when submitting a written request. Copies of that form may be obtained at the district administrative offices during regular business hours or downloaded from the link below.
Any requester may submit a Right-to-Know Form in the following manner:
- In person: At the District Administration Building, 125 Fecsen Drive, Charleroi, PA 15022 on any business day during the regular business hours.
- Regular mail: Sent to the attention of Ed Zelich, Open Records Officer at the District Administration Building, 125 Fecsen Drive, Charleroi, PA 15022.
- Facsimile: Sent to the attention of the Open Records Officer at the following facsimile number (724)483-3776. A written request sent via facsimile will not be considered submitted until a complete and legible copy of the facsimile is received by the person to whom it is addressed.
- E-mail: Sent, as a completed and signed scanned attachment, to the attention of the Open Records Officer:firstname.lastname@example.org An e-mail will not be considered submitted until a complete accessible copy of that e-mail is received by the person to whom it is addressed.
• Right to Know Request Form (PDF Format)
• PA Right to Know Law, Act 3 of 2008
• CASD Right to Know Policy
• Fee Schedule